Monday, July 23, 2012

Still Kickin'...


Yes, I'm still alive...

I've been thinking about how much I miss writing over these past few months...and that's about as far as I've gotten. 

C'est la vie. 

So today I figured I'd sneak in a short bit, a sort of teaser really... Oh don't worry, I won't bore you with everything I've been up to "since my last post...", besides, if you're already following me on the social media ticker index, then you know...


For the moment, I'm done with all the jet setting on the Yo-Yo Express, and looking forward to squeeze in my share of PV-time.  Either way, no complaints-

So what next...? Work aside, I've got a few running projects lined up in the mountains with the main objective being my preparation for the Meet Your Maker 50, my first 80km race - very exciting!  This is a new event that will take place in Whistler on the Sept  1 - 2 weekend...If you're game to take on the distance - Don't delay - But if the solo thing isn't for you, then round up your training buddies and come out for the relay!  Regardless of your choice, I highly recommend checking this one out as it will cover some of Whistler's classic singletrack trails - and not to mention a ride on the Peak 2 Peak gondola during the race!

(Sorry, couldn't help plugging in a bit of promo in there...)
 
Ok, before I start rambling on more projects, I'll cut this one short... too much admin work to catch up on. 

Time to get back to the grind.


Thanks for checkin' in!

1 comment:

Derrick said...

Glad to see you're taking some downtime from work.

MYM sounds like it's going to be a great event!